5 Things You May Not Know About Odd-Even Rule
Before putting the 5 things you may not know about odd-even rule, I would like you to visit List of Options for Commuting Afer Odd-Even Rule which is a compilation of the economical offerings of various cab aggregators and the apps which can help you commute easily.
1. The proposed rule applies only on private cars and the government is yet to take a decision for approximately 57 lakh bikes and scooters that currently ply on Delhi roads.
2. Delhi Metro has informed that they will increase the number of coaches to 8 on almost all the routes and would run at the highest possible frequency during the odd-even vehicle restriction period from January 1 -15, 2016 onwards.
3. Delhi government is amending various acts- Environment Protection Act, Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act and Motor Vehicles Act and breaking the odd-even driving rule could cost violators Rs 2,000 or more
4. Restriction on private cars will be imposed only between 8 am and 8 pm, Monday to Saturday (Rule is not applicable on Sundays). Odd-numbered cars will run on odd dates and those with even numbers on even dates.
5. Delhi government will come out with a final plan for the implementation of the odd-even formula before December 25, 2015
<a href=”http://www.freepik.com/free-vector/businessman-in-front-of-a-choice_765208.htm”>Designed by Freepik</a>