Reasons for settling for an OK name for your startup and not a Great one
I am sure you know why the name of the startup is so important for the business . In my article “How to choose a name for your startup” I have asked the readers not to settle for an OK name because a Great name is 10 times better than an OK name. Here are the reasons why founders settle for an OK name for their startup.
- The lazy approach: Will do it sometime
- Mobile app: Many a times people do not give much attention to the mobile app name excusing “its just a mobile app, our icon on the mobile screen is what people will identify us with.”
- Quitting very soon: Settling with an OK name after trying a little bit
- Dogmatic: This word has potential I know it.
- Tired: We honestly searched for it a lot but couldn’t find something very interesting.
- Its not that important: Don’t waste time on such a small thing as name, lets move forward will change it later.